1.14.2008

Mondays

Less than two weeks to go before I take the NCLEX and I am pretty nervous. I go between apathy and panic while I am studying. Like I cant fit anymore info inot my brain and then I start to wonder if I am going to fail. Then I hear that the NCLEX is harder than all the review books and I want to vomit. Should I have taken Kaplan? Am I an idiot? Why does it feel like I've forgotten everything when I am reviewing? OH my.

Aside from all that: I am off to County Hospital to take my preemployment physical and sign my paperwork. Yippee! I start my job a week from today...Back later to tell ya how that went!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Good luck with your exam! I take mine tomorrow morning, and I've been feeling just as you described. I don't think any amount of preparation can make me feel truly ready.

I'm looking forward to reading about your first year of nursing.

Take care, chin up, and all that.

ornery dandelion said...

It really will be okay! All that information is up there in your head and it will all come back when you need it.

Best of luck!