Here is one that had me a bit stumped on some questions:
http://www.testprepreview.com/modules/nclex.htm
Got this email today from my ATI instructor:
"Your score on the 1.0 predictor indicates you have a 99% chance of
passing NCLEX. You can't get much better than this. The predictor you took
in school and this one are different although you scored great on both.
You will pass NCLEX, so march in there on the 26th, be cool, and just apply
the knowledge that you have, because you certainly have it.
Please let me know. I will send good vibes on the 26th..."
1.12.2008
NCLEX practice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That must be reassuring!
Those questions were kind of confusing. Why is #6 anorexia? That sounds like bulimia to me, other than the bmi might be too low. Not sure.
But yeah, thought I was doing ok studying until I took that test. :(
That site seems crazy. I just did the pharmacology test and the first question is wrong!
Which of the following is not a side effect of the cholinoreceptor blocker (Atropine)?
Increased pulse
Urinary retention
Constipation
Mydriasis
It said urinary retention is the correct answer, but atropine is an antichol. so "can't pee/can't see/can't spit/can't sh**"
I'm not taking any more of these quizzes! Or am I wrong?
I missd the same two-I agree, Kim-stupid test. Let's disregard it!
That rocks!! I just need those good vibes for Thursday! I'm starting to get nervous! I'm going to check out that site now!
I don't have a clue what Mydriasis is and am not likely to look it up. I also don't have a clue what any of the meds do unless it's something like lasix or something. I totally suck at pharm, and I didn't have any trouble, so stop sweating. You're going to do GREAT!!!
Post a Comment