1.21.2007

Snow, again






Above: pictures from this weekend!

We had some more beautiful snow today and the kids just came back from sledding. We had a really nice weekend as a family. Yesterday we went to a small town near us to walk the old square, have some lunch, take some pictures and see the ski slopes near by--we wanted to check it all out for future reference. DH says we will go there for a little trip sometime soon--just the two of us.

Went to church last night and today and that was a good thing for me as I have been kind of stumbling off track for the last few months. My attitude really gets crappy when I am not taking care of myself spiritually. I get all judgemental and mean. Especially towards my family!

Anyway, today was Sanctity of Life Sunday--something very meaningful to me. I think the value and beauty of life is even more apparent to nurses as we see it at all stages in the journey.

This week begins the fun stuff--classes Mon and Tues, and clinicals begin Wens and Thurs. I have my first pediatric patient on Thursday. Ouch! I am trying to get my confidence up and am watching all these Peds videos on blackboard about assessment, suctioning, meds, blah, blah, blah.

Tonight, dinner at Bucca Di Beppo (my fav restaurant) with the extended family for a celebratory meal--my BIL just finished his degree so we must toast him! Until tomorrow...or the next day...

0 comments: