1.25.2007

Currently in paperwork hell...

4 hrs research at hospital (learning new computer and all) yesterday.

7 hours last night and 3 hours this morning doing MASSIVE amounts of paperwork and concept mapping.

Now, tell me why I am doing this again? This might just be the end of the whole thing. I. am. losing. it.

Off to clincal to take care of my Down's baby who just had open heart surgery to corect her AV canal.

Good times.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I know how OVERWHELMING it can all be. But in the end it will all be worth it. Hang in there. The sleepless nights and countless hours of paperwork have some meaning, I think! Just know that you are not alone! Hope your Down's baby recovers well.

Not Nurse Ratched said...

I keep asking myself the same question! Why am I doing this?? Must be the good times. Thanks for the sidebar link, BTW!

Marisapan said...

You will be fine. Natch. You will ROCK the nurse stylee. You have a great touch for patient care, from what I can tell from reading yor blog. Hang in there. Nursing school does totally suck, but that which does not kill us...yadda yadda.