
Watchin' QVC and the lovely host tells me that having "diamond time markers on your Hello Kitty watch is very, very important. In fact, watches are just very important today. You need a watch."
Ya know what I think is really, really important? For a doc, who is practicing an episiotomy just to practice one, to refrain from cutting the ear off of a newborn, then not notice this "mistake" and consequently kinda, sorta lose the ear.
Just sayin'.
PS Finally the move is behind me! Will be back in full force soon...
8.05.2009
Really important?
Posted by Prisca: at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
OH. MY. GOD. How you endure these horrors day in and day out, I'll never know.
Brutal, huh?
Speechless.
Of all the things I never even imagined could happen... Yikes.
WOW! I never thought of that as a possible side effect of episiotomy!
Well, damage to the baby doesnt happen often, but it does happen.
Good grief! What a control freak, or just a freak. Mutilating a woman's body AND that of her newborn? That Doc needs to retire.
that's just plain wrong.
wow...really?
noooooo, you are kidding...right? right?
girl, like you out am out of the swing of things.
Glad the move is coming to completion!
I hope she sues his ass off. Idiots like him are what make malpractice insurance so expensive. It's not the patients or the lawyers - it's the doctors who do stupid things and the other doctors who don't do anything about it.
PUHLEEEEEEEEASE tell me this didn't actually happen or at least.. that someone sued his/her butt.
Post a Comment