I finally got the test date and time I wanted for the NCLEX. Checked the site for cancellations and found one on the 26th of Jan at 1000. I have to drive an hour to get to the site so 1000 is much better than 0800 and a Sat works better for my family. Plus I will have it done before I start on the floor so that is awesome.
I hope I pass. Went to order a KAPLAN review book on the advice of a few RN friends who like how they teach you to throw out answers and stuff, then looked on my bookshelf and realized someone had given me one so I dont have to buy it. Thank goodness! Anyone out there use and like Kaplan??
We have had a nice weekend. My house needs a good scrub. Thinking about getting on that right now...so I can study and have some fun tomorrow.
1.06.2008
Rescheduled
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have the Kaplan strategies book. It's great so far. Teaches you what to look for and how to eliminate answers, like looking for opposites or the "umbrella" answer. I also have the Saunders Comprehensive review which has great quizzes, etc. I have way too many nclex books! ;) Good luck studying!
Good luck :)
I don't know that any of them really mattered. The test is really about your ability to think critically. I used Saunders and the NCLEX practice question cd. I don't know a single person who walked out of there feeling like they aced it. Know your labs and the basic side effects and administration of major drug classes. You'll do fine.
Post a Comment