1.05.2008

little things

I know....that I am really blessed.
I believe...that God loves me.
I fought....like he&* to get through nursing school! ;)
I am angered....about the state of our country
I love....my husband, my children
I need....to find some balance in my life
I take.....my husband for granted
I hear....silence
I drink...too much diet coke
I hate.....studying for the NCLEX!!
I use.....a lot of bath and body works stuff
I want.....to improve my self esteem
I like.....the way my bedroom is decorated
I feel.....really unhealthy
I wear.....whatever I like (that fits!)
I left....my scrapbook stuff out upstairs
I do.....a lot of stuff on a daily basis
I hope....my new job is fulfilling
I dream...of traveling with my hubby and kids
I drive....kinda fast but safe
I listen....to anything my hubby downloads from itunes
I type....like someone who never learned the correct way
I think.....about everything--too much!
I need...to get more focused on God
I wish...for my children to grow up safe with a love for God
I am....happy with my life, all in all
I regret...not studying the Bible more when I was younger
I care...about people!
I should...go to bed, its late!
I am....really, really talkative.
I said....I would lose weight in 2007. I lied!
I wonder....what the next 5 years of my life will be like?
I changed....the way I do things-I work harder now. I am less lazy.
I cry...when I watch sporting events. Yes, competitive sports make me cry.
I lose....my keys. A lot. Among other things.
I leave...my past in the past! :)

OK, finally off to bed!

0 comments: