
(above: painting by Tim Eitel)
Yesterday was my 14th wedding anniversary. Hubby and I had a nice day--he took the day off and we went to a modern art museum (I actually like some of the art which is a change-Tim Eitel is pretty amazing), a $4 movie and had lunch at one of my favorite salad places. In other words, we kept it really cheap but had loads of fun...
Can't wait until I bring home a paycheck. :)
Meanwhile, have a doc appt today as I have a wicked UTI that is wearing me out. Taking 95mg of pyridium and loads of tylenol. Need to culture this baby and find out what's up. I KNOW I need to drink more water!!!
I am managing about 100 questions a day for NCLEX study. Going to work some more today on my saunders CD. Funny how my friends are a bit peeved I am taking teh test BEFORE them (just by about 5 days). They have stated that they dont want to hear anything about it. Tehe. Everyone is freaked out.
Also, everyone has started work except for the few of us working at "County Hospital." People keep asking me if I am jealous to not have started--honestly, I think County is pretty smart for starting their new grads later. They have given us time to rest up, study for NCLEX, etc. I dont know if that was their intention, but it has been great for me and my family.
More Saunders now...
1.09.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
so...make sure you don't end up like the rest of us, holding your urine for the entire 8 or 12 hour shift (and pregnant, at that!)...talk about raging UTI! Good luck on the NCLEX (nowhere near as bad as they make you think...if you did well in school you know all you need to know..the questions will increase your comfort...you'll pass!)
OMGsh, I get those dang things ALL the time!! Ooooh I hate them, I always save some peridium for emergencies. Congrats on the anniv! what kind of nursing are you going into?? I forget!
just found this blog and liking it... congrats on your anniversary
Post a Comment