
(above: yet another interesting looking NCLEX book)
I am taking my ATI predictor today at 1000 then am off to lunch with my group of pals from nursing school. Going to get to hear all about how they are nurses now while I am sitting at home doing NCLEX questions like a robot and being lazy. Feel like I am just pretending I have a job and am a nurse. Did all that really happen? Maybe after I have my paperwork signed and phys assessment done on MOnday I will feel more official.
Later: ATI says I have a 98-99% chance of passing the boards. I was 1% shy of an >99% chance of passing. Hm...
1.11.2008
Predictor...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Can't wait to hear how it went! Can anyone take this?
Hey Kim--no this is something I was enrolled in through school. If your school does ATI, then yes, you will probably get a chance to take it.
Oh ok, thanks :) We have the ERI which we're doing in Feb I think.
Post a Comment