1.04.2008

ATT


Look what came to me today via email:

"Your ATT for your National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX(R)) is in the attached ATT document. To
view a list of Pearson Professional Centers where you may schedule your NCLEX examination, go to the
Pearson VUE NCLEX Candidate website at www.pearsonvue.com/nclex."

Scary...

Later: So, I take the thing on February 8th at 0800. Ugh.

Later later: I rescheduled for Jan 31st at 0800. Just want to get it over with. Oh dear. Thanks all for the supportive comments!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

It's a relief to get it scheduled, huh? It'll all be okay! Just wait and see! :)

Crystal said...

Prisca,
OF COURSE WE WILL PASS!! HOOSIER DID IT!! I would love to go window shopping with you. Maybe we can go cyber window shopping. You know, set up a time and chat online and surf the same sites. I know it's not the same thing, but . . . (hee hee!) It's going to be alright!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, exciting!

I'm sure you've seen this already, but I went to a free Kaplan practice NCLEX test a few weeks ago. I found the same test online:

http://www.4tests.com/exams/examdetail.asp?eid=78

Click on "begin exam." They said if you get a 60% or better, that's a good indication.

Anyways, just wanted to share. Good luck studying! :)

Prisca: said...

Thanks Kim--took that test and got a 68.75%. Shew...

Anonymous said...

That's great!