
I passed the NCLEX! Thanks to everyone for your well wishes and prayers. Couldn't have made it without God, my family and all my friends...
More about my 1st real day later--just got home to a banner on the door and a spaghetti dinner made by my dear husband. I am so blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.28.2008
I am FINALLY a...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
WOO HOO!!! Enjoy your dinner and relishing in your feat! I'm so proud of you! (((((HUGS)))))
YAAAAYYYY!!! I knew you could do it! Congrats!!!!
Congratulations!
Thanks guys! :)
AWWWWWW!! I knew you'd do it. Feels great doesn't it? CONGRATULATIONS!!!! The best part? Knowing you'll never have to take that cursed test again for the rest of your life!
rock on!!!!!!
YAY!!!! you make it look so easy! We are all very proud of you!
Congrats!!! Welcome to the club!!!
Now we can teach you the secret handshake...and I'll make sure to send you the handbook on how to help make student nurse's lives hell....(evil laugh)
Seriously though, best feeling in the world, isn't it!!!?
Oh Wow that is great news, I am so happy for you! you worked hard and you deserve it!!
c
Congrats!!!
But of course you are!!!
Congratulations. What a huge milestone you have reached. Enjoy your new job and not having to worry about studying for exams.
YAY Prisca!
Post a Comment