12.10.2007

test review

Went to test review this morning and am scared poopless (and I should have just stayed home as it was completely useless). Came home and proceeded to fall asleep for 2 hours. DEAD asleep. Now I am awake and even more scared. MUST get to the books but since my comprehensive final is well, comprehensive, I know not where to begin...

Oh, and did I mention this is another one of those "get a 75%-no rounding-no mercy-or you fail" type situations? There is the (hopefully slight) possibility I could blow it all and not graduate on Monday. How scary is that???

Please pray for me. Please. Please.

Thanks.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

You will pass, you will graduate on Monday. Let's get some positive talk going here. Take a deep breath and hit the books! It will be okay. You've come to far not to make it!

Prisca: said...

Thanks Crystal--you are a great blogger friend. I really appreciate the encouragement!

Crystal said...

That's what this is all about!! (((((HUGS)))))

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are back. I feel your pain. My final is the 18th and it is comprehensive from the previous 2 classes and a 73 must be made in order to progress. Yikes. I just keep envisioning a 92 - we can do this!!!!!