10.04.2007

Midterm

Next week is midterm--and with that comes a leadership exam, clinical, and yes, the dreaded wet-dry recheck-off. Ah.

This semester is flying by. Clinical went really well this week. I am slowly getting more organized. Hung my 1st bag of fluids via a pump which is odd that I havent done that yet. Also pulled blood off a powerport, gave lots of meds via injection and generally just enjoyed taking care of my patient--who had gastric cancer w/ mets. Hard to belive I only have 7 more clinical days-thank goodness!

People are daily getting new grad jobs. It is nice to see the fruits of everyones labor paying off with jobs in the areas they want to be in!


Tomorrow I turn...35!!! Happy birthday to me. It has been a crazy year! ;0)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're doing lots of fun stuff! First time I hung a bag, I unhooked the old bag which still had fluid in it (and I had left it hanging...) and it leaked all over my patient! Oops!

Happy early birthday! :)