Ok, so I just had to pop in and say that I have been watching Greys Anatomy and it is driving me nuts in a fun way...
I really dont like the Meredith character. What do you guys think? They need some good nurse characters on the show (McDreamy needs a nice nurse to date!)
later: I just feel like GA is going round and round with no character progress? Kinda dumb. And the George/Izzy thing is stupid beyond words. Hm. I'll give it one more week and then may have to permanently hang up the Grey's addiction. Any other good shows out there you guys recommend? Looks like I have Thursday night open! ;)
10.04.2007
Greys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I really can't stand Meredith! You're not alone!
ugh, i'm on the i hate meredith bandwagon as well. i just stopped watching grey's after seeing the season premiere last week.
anyway, i just started reading your blog and enjoying it. happy birthday to you!
I've never watched Grey's Anatomy! I like watching "The Unit" and "Heroes."
I totally agree. I was addicted to Grey's in all the past seasons, but I am enjoying the spinoff "Private Practice" SO much more. Maybe because its new and there is a lot of character development but to me Grey's is the same old story again.
Grey's is so dumb. I like the first two seasons, but now...I don't care about anyone on that show. I just watch NBC on Thursdays if I can. I love 30 Rock, The Office, Scrubs, etc. I'd watch CSI over Grey's anyday now.
Post a Comment