I've managed to have a nice, calm weekend with my family. Went to a church service/picnic yesterday and it was so lovely to put my brain into something other than school. Very restful. Been trying to concentrate more on the purpose of nursing school instead of the goal of graduating. My intention in all this was to do something meaningful and to help people...I lose track of that a lot and have been pretty upset/angry/anxious/horrid. All the things I just dont want to be about something I really want to do with my life. One of my school friends said I havent been myself since I failed competency. Guess I have been trying to process things lately. Who am I if I fail out this semester? I am still a wife, mother, friend. I have so much outside of school.
Tomorrow is d-day where I redo my skill. If for some reason I do fail, a lot of good things will come of it. Rest, peace, housework, time with my family. I'm *trying* to focus on that, just in case. ;) But I am prepared to pass. We will see, huh?
My husband is having nosebleeds all of the sudden? He has had 4 in the last week and I am a bit concerned. Off to the doc I suppose.
I am home studying respiratory and leadership today. Still need to figure out those new dang drug calcs...Study group is tonight. Back in the swing for yet another week...
Oh, and I get assigned two patients for the first time in my upcoming clinical. WOW! Almost at the 2 months mark.
10.07.2007
Calm
Posted by Prisca: at 8:56 AM
Labels: Anxiety (again), Family, Grade rambling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment