2.27.2007

Boo-Hoo

I don't know what was wrong with everyone today but I had my professor gripe me out and make me cry over something stupid, a classmate come up to me crying because she had a tooth pulled this morning and needed me to take notes for her so she could go home, and another student come up to me and start crying after telling me she wants a picture of her grandmother, who passed away last week, inserted into our class slideshow when we graduate (um, okay?). Oh yeah, and a student who yelled at me during a lecture break that she hates everyone in our class and is "done with you all."

*sigh* What a crappy day.

Meanwhile, I have a cardiac test in two weeks that is shaping up to be a real BEAST and a big Peds exam next Monday, so I have lots of studying to do and don't need the distractions!

Why am I doing this to myself again???????

4 comments:

Marisapan said...

Why are you doing this to yourself? Because secretly you really enjoy stress, exhaustion, frustration and humiliation?

Not Nurse Ratched said...

I even had a PROFESSOR get tearful yesterday! She had the flu and stopped midsentence ("I can't do this anymore. I don't even know what comes next. Everyone go home."). And like you, I am surrounded by students who sob or look like they're about to. Is it just that time of the semester? All those people who annoyed me with their perkiness are now acting like snappish, whiney 3-year-olds! Wah! :)

Wendy, R.N. said...

Stressed, much?!?! Wow!!! It seems like your whole class is at their rope's end. Hang in there. Semester's half over.

W. :)

Crystal said...

It's mid-semester, dear! Hang in there!! GL on your exams! (HUGS)!!