It is already March and almost midterm! Wow, I will be done with this semester lickety-split-like.
Really enjoying my time off from clinical. Got some good cleaning done yesterday and a (very) little studying. Rented a bunch of movies for this weekend and am getting ready for my parents to visit next week, along with the kid's spring break and next friday, an all-day health fair I have to attend for clinicals at a middle school. Then I have a week off for my very own spring break and I am going to use it to visit with my parents, then when they leave, study for THE BIG CARDIAC EXAM.
I love being busy, but I like being lazy, too. Hm. Wish I could get more moivated to study, but I am just not overly interested in anything I am learning at the moment? Lecture is always intriguing, then I get hme and am like, "Who cares?" Tomorrow will be an all day study fest then study group on Sun. Hopefully, I can get a grip on peds developemental milestones--they just won't stick.
The respiratory stuff is stickin' in the ol' brain cuz it is pretty memorable due to the fact that all my patient/kids in clinicals had respiratory problems like RSV, H. Fluenza, Pneumonia, Asthma, etc etc...suctioning is FUN. Really.
See, I am rambling. B-O-R-I-N-G.
What ever will I do with all the free time I'll have this summer???????? I need a job.
3.02.2007
It's March!
Posted by Prisca: at 1:53 PM
Labels: Nursing School (general), Studying
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment