12.10.2006

Fly on the Wall


Gotta love those treatment meetings...they are so fun to sit in on:

Psychiatrist:
So, what brings you here.

Schizophrenic:
Well, I have God's people in my belly.

Psychiatrist:
Tell me more about that.

Schizophrenic:
They are all in there with a couple prostitutes just rollling around.

Psychiatrist:
Do they talk to you?

Schizophrenic:
No, they talk to Jesus. You see, I am married to Jesus, Jehovah, God and Satan.

Psychiatrist:
Wow, that must be difficult to be married to Jesus AND Satan.

Schizophrenic:
Yeah, but only at Christams.

Psychiatrist:
How so?

Schizophrenic:
Because it is hard to know what to get them. I did finally get Jesus a present. I bought him this really beautiful sweater and he just loved it. Satan sure is gonna be jealous about that.

2 comments:

Nursapalooza said...

gotta love this post. don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Anonymous said...

Also gotta love the pictures you find! You win for perfection in illustrations.

Passed this, as well as the one about bowling, around to several folks that just needed to laugh and cry and get a general grip on life.

Also gotta love your kids! Miss you all