
Click the comic to read ---->
Yep, I passed clinical today with an E for excellent and a nice pat on the back from my instructor who told me I will make a "great nurse." I have worked so hard in that clinical...wow.
People in my program are dropping like doo-doo. Had 2 more people fail OB clinical today--so we have lost quite a few peeps for clinical failure. I think 5 so far that I know of and I am sure there are a couple more.
Went out with my pals to lunch at this really nifty salad bar place and we all looked so sleepy. I got 3.5 hrs of sleep last night...took a nap and am getting ready to hit the books for finals. I just have to stay focused for a few more days...then it is Christmas!!!!!!!
Need a 93 on mental health and an 88 on OB to keep A's in those classes. Just need my 75 to keep my B in med surg (can't get that one up to an A again dang it). Sorry if I have written that before--I am grade obsessed right now. It really is ok if I walk away with all B's. Nursing school B's are freaking FABULOUS!
12.09.2006
WOOHOO! No more paranoid schizophrenics (unless you count my classmates)...
Posted by Prisca: at 4:59 PM
Labels: Mental health, Stories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good for you. Here's a BIG pat on the back. I won't make all A's either, but I'm good with the split. I think I'll end up with two A's and two B's. I can live with that.
Wow, you are doing great! We are all so proud of you (wiping tear)... now go take a nap!
Post a Comment