12.13.2006

Round One

My first exam is in mental health @ 1030 today--should know my grade later. Need a 75% to pass these classes on the final...hopefully I can pull that!


Hope you all are doing ok out there during this stressful time! Sending prayers!

Later: Got a 92% on my Mental Hellth (haha) final--just shy of an A for the course (about 6/10 of a point) but that is ok. Amazing what you can do on 3 hours of sleep and a whole lot of prayer. Only cried once! I got a 91 and I earned that sucker!

Ok, two more to go...Thanks for the prayers--I could tell you were out there saying them for me! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you. I managed to muddle through my finals with my fam all sick with tummy bug (M), and croup (you know the one) and general bad bad fluish cold (the rest of everybody), and I managed to not be sick except with a head ache for the actual exams- a first this semester. That was a big answered prayer especially with all the germs in the house.

Any hoo ha. Hoping you will be at your mental best even if not your physical most well rested best. Love to you!

Nursapalooza said...

congrats, that is wonderful! Dang 91% wowooo!