11.26.2006

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.....


Check out the relaxed turkey!!>>>

Well, I finally got a nice break from all things nursing. Thurs and Friday I got my papers done and out of the way--they didn't require much work. I have spent the rest of the weekend eating and shopping. Oh and sleeping and watching TV. Pretty lazy of me, huh? Tonight I finally sat down to look over test stuff for this week and ya know what, I DON'T FEEL LIKE STUDYING. Yeah, I am over this semester, people.


Turkey day was so nice and so much better than last year when I was in hell...errr I mean, Florida. We actually went shopping on black friday (my sister-in laws and I that is--hubby would NEVER do that) and then on Saturday we did some more shopping and my SIL's took me out to lunch--isn't that SWEET?????

So, I am fat and sassy and feel like I can actually get through the rest of the semester without stressing too much. We got our tree up today and decorated a bit and that felt wonderful.

I love Christmas! :) And I think I even love nursing school and the prospect of being OUT FOR FOUR WHOLE WEEKS. Thank you, GOD!

Ok, now I must go read about cataracts and substance abuse...Blech!

1 comments:

hoosier nurse said...

That is the funniest picture I have ever seen. You're so up, it's even making me feel like studying.