...my MH instructor--she is a nut.
In class last week she stated we are having an open book, open note test on 11/28-- tomorrow. Then, two days later she posted this on blackboard as a course document
Exam will consist of 40 questions. They will be multiple choices format. Thirty-eight of the questions require critical thinking for application of knowledge like the previous exams. The other 2 will be metrology questions, you must show calculations.
Guide- lines for open-book exam: After careful deliberation & collaboration:
You will have 40 minutes to complete the exam. The first 25 minutes you will work on the exam and the last 15 minutes you will be allowed to use your textbook. Only Townsend 2005, the textbook for the course will be allowed for your reference. No notes, ppt.s, or other textbooks.
Ok, well, thanks for changing your mind. Anyway, I have been preparing for this type of test, when all of the sudden tonight I get an email from a friend to check my course email (which we have never used before because my instructor said we wouldn't be using it). I found this EMAIL from my instructor regarding the test:
Hi,
You may use the textbook the entire time you take the exam.
To avoid confusion, to be fair and to limit the sources for correct answers to the test questions: textbook only during the test.
I want to encourage the use of the textbook it is required for the class.
Prepare and Good Luck, No, SHE is going to need good luck if I have to put up with her for much longer. She'll be lucky if I don't practice my karate on her butt. Tehe. (Ok, I don't know karate...)
3 more weeks, 3 more weeks, 3 more weeks....
11.27.2006
I am beginning to think something is really wrong with...
Posted by Prisca: at 5:41 PM
Labels: Mental health, Studying
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Je pense que it's all an act to see how you respond to a sho' nuff real mental health case?
And WHERE do you find all the perfect pics for your site? How do you have time to search for such? Don't you have a test to study for?
Post a Comment