Here is some interesting advice from NurseLibs:
Taking care of patients can be a real challenge when you have to deal with footballs and elephants on a regular basis. The key to success in nursing is to not let your fingers get the best of you! If you find yourself feeling a little smelly, just remember to shoot a short roach to gather your composure. Remember, it takes a lot less poop to slurp than it does to breastfeed.
If you are a student nurse, don't worry, the old saying "Nurses eat their nightgowns" is totally slippery. Most of the really juicy nurses are lovingly awaiting the arrival of heartfelt new student nurses to intubate and shape into sweet professionals.
Never let ugly doctors get under your wee-wee. They are only slippers too!
If you see the family member of one or your patients, be fat to them. They are probably just as loud as the patient.
8.27.2006
Nursing advice
Posted by Prisca: at 4:38 PM
Labels: Nursing Skills
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This reminds me of Mad Libs. I owned every single one when I was a kid, I loved them! My kids think they're stupid. What happened?? I guess I either need to admit Im getting older and that stuff doesn't intrest the new kids or that I was pretty self-absorbed as an adolescent and cracked myself up more than the usual kid...lol.
Well, you lost me COMPLETELY!!
Dawn :o)
Post a Comment