Change of shift is up and I am in it for the first time-wow!!!!
Trying to clear my head and write down what needs to happen this week:
Today: M/S paper, med sheets and memorize, M/S outline and reading, do laundry and some cleaning
Mon: Clinical--meds memorized and on med sheets (all infant, 1/2 mom), Finish reading/outline for M/S
Tues: MH lecture, M/S lecture and Test, Night: read OB chapter
Wens: OB lecture, OB clinical (not sure what will have to be done for that, yet)
Thurs: Rest, catch up on reading, re-write notes
Fri: Complete reading/outlines/careplans/med sheets for next week
Sat: Day OFF to clean, have fun, etc
Tomorrow we orient to the OB unit including a scavenger hunt, etc. I have someone who wants to carpool with me--this makes me nervous:
a.)Will I have to drive, will I get lost and make us late?
b.)Will she drive, is she a horrid driver, will she make us lost/late?
c.)What if she does drive and I need my car to leave and go home early?
Oh wait, my kidds have to be picked up so carpooling wont work cuz I have to book it to their school right after clinical. Problem solved.
Sorry for the boring post--just clearing the ol' noggin.
8.27.2006
Random stuff
Posted by Prisca: at 8:46 AM
Labels: Organizing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment