10.11.2009

Mumblings



The above had me laughing!! I feel like I do all the mumbling-of-my-alma-mater's-name because I have an ADN. Whatever!

Work is ho-hum. Lots to talk about--but not sure how to say any of it. I am seeing stuff I don't like and am not sure what to do about it. I have been in a million c-sections as of late and am beginning to wonder if my hospital is just super-conservative or if this is the reality of what having babies in a community hospital look like? Ugh.

Almost off orientation and will have more to say then...

2 comments:

Joy@WDDCH said...

LOL! Saw that last night! The very last line, where she mumbles, is the best part of the whole skit.

wife.mom.nurse said...

That was funny. The logo looked like university of phoenix. LOL!

Sorry to hear things are not great with work.

My computer has been down. All is good now, looking forward to catching up!

~Julie