1.18.2008

To Do List

Grocery Shop
6 chapters in Saunders
Review Pharm and what I miss in Saunders
Laundry
Clean downstairs
Prep for company tonight

NCLEX is killing me. Going to study ALL weekend. Woke up really nervous about the whole thing today (doesnt help that everyone else is freaking out--need to maintain phone silence I think). Feel like I am an idiot. I read stuff and dont remember learning half of it--then realize a lot of things just werent taught in school (like cast care (it BURNS???), Menierres Disease, Celiac disease, Addisons disease--I could go on and on). I guess they cant cover everything.

Just going to do my best. Will never be 100% prepared. Ugh. This is really depressing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're going to do great. You have a plan which is more than most are doing! Someone in my class actually asked, "What exactly is on the NCLEX anyways? What should we study?" Um...

Definitely get Addison's down. That's a good one I think.

Prisca: said...

Kim-thanks for all the encouragement! Yup, trying to remeber that Addisons is the OPPOSITE of Cushings. Fun stuff.