11.06.2007

a little free time...

Finally, I cleaned my closet out completely!!! I also spent the day with my kids (they got the day off from school). We went and saw the Bee Movie at a matinee and had some mom/kid time which they have been needing. That's been one of the most difficult psychosocial aspects of nursing school--being so unavailable (metally/physically). I hope I balance work betetr that I have school. I'll admit I'm woried about the whole not seeing my family three days in a row per wk. We'll pass each other in the evenings and morning as I leave/coe home from the hospital. My hope is to switch to a 24 hr work week after I put 6 months in...

Have some time to read (!!!!!!!) and look what I've got going:


And this book which is a GREAT read so far (if you have kids, are preggo or have any interest in obstetrics, you have to read this):



Also have some studying to do...have the whole day tomorrow to do so. And the weekend! Wow. Don't know what to do with all this time. May need to get some craft stuff out. And yes, I could make use of my time and start studying for finals/NCLEX. Next week, I promise! ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How soon after you graduate are you going to take the nclex? I'm trying to decide! Although I still have 6 months :)