9.24.2007

Competency update

Patho-Passed
Sterile Wound Dressing-Failed
Care Plan-Unknown

I have to remediate the dressing change, and I dont know about the care plan. Honestly, if I fail out of nursing school over this I dont know if I will have the strength to continue. I have one more chance to get it right.

Oh boy. This does not feel very good at all.

Update:I was one of 8 people to pass my careplan! Thank you, God--I know YOU had something to do with that one! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THank God for second chances - you can do it - I know you can!

Crystal said...

It will be ok! I had to repeat several of my competencies! Hang in there and good luck! We WILL make it through this! (((((HUGS)))))

Anonymous said...

It happens to everyone, you will pass! I didn't pass my ERI test after med/surg2 and had to retake and on the retake I aced it. So you'll do fine! :) You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders! :)

Kellie said...

You can do it. Just remember to take a deep breath. There is no time limit and a deep breath in between steps can do wonders to clear your head and get your focus back.

(((HUGS))) from someone who has been there!