9.23.2007

Competencies Tomorrow

I guess I have reached saturation. There is no way to cram anymore info into my head. Guess I'll get up at 5AM and get to school by 6, look over things and continue to look over stuff during lecture (which I have the sense to tape tomorrow as I will not be paying much attention). Then I'll sign up for some time between 10 and 4. Then a meeting, then home.

The next couple weeks look pretty bad. I start clinicals next week after the dreaded cardio test on Monday. Today my hubby talked about the party he is going to throw me in December, which is close and yet so far away.

Hope you all are hanging in there! ;0)

1 comments:

Not Nurse Ratched said...

Good luck! I know what you mean about saturation. At some point you just have to shrug and say, "Gee, I hope I remember this during the test." There's a lot to be said for mindset over cramming, I think. I bet you'll do great.