yup, lots to do and i havent done much. my neck has been out so i have been "roboting" around the house (and going to the chiropractor and reading non-nursing books. OOPS). cant seem to concentrate. feel like i am in the calm before the storm (which hits next week). all my classmates are getting stuff done right now and i am just acting like i have a neck-disability.
now, dont think i'm crazy, but i am kind of bored. like the stuff i have to do right now is really, really lame.
drug cards=lame
sim man questions=lame
heparin drug calculations=lame
NCLEX questions=lame
group project=lame
reading about community nursing=lame
ok, i think i will get lots done over the weekend because a. my husband will not let me veg out and b. i will start to get anxious and it will propel me into motion.
here is the plan-maybe this will help?
tomorrow-lecture then off to the lab to answer some of those NCLEX questions we have.
friday-chiropractor again, then up to the lab for more questions
saturday-study pathos
sunday-study pathos
monday-chiropractor AGAIN and study pathos
then things get crazy. anyone have some discipline they'd like to share with me?
8.29.2007
not doing much
Posted by Prisca: at 5:00 PM
Labels: procrastination
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I always try to break up my NCLEX questions to everyday, because doing them sux so bad. I try to do beween 15-30 everyday right after I've done my reading, but I have a the program that lets me do them from home. I don't know if you can or not, but that's a little way I stay disciplined.
yeah, i have to go to the school and do integrated testing. i have 10 tests that take an hour a piece. yuck.
Post a Comment