.jpg)
i leave in an hour for orientation and i got up early r/t nerves. ahhhh. gotta love 'em.
got a call back from HR ysterday about the ICU unit sec position and they want me in the ED as a "senior level nurse tech/unit secretary." they even waived my hospital orientation because of my wierd schedule right now--they seem to already be accomodating me, so that is a good sign.
the pay is 12.50/hr (earniing the BIG bucks, baby, haha) and it will get my foot in the door. i think i can handle it, but maybe NOT during my clinical block, so will have to talk to them about that. Maybe just work a couple days during that 5 weeks.
hate that i am starting this now, but know there are many plus sides. just going to take things one day at a time and stick to my guns where my priorities are concerned.
yeah, and 4 months of nothing but nursing should be FUN, right? this is what i signed up for. what have i done! ;) like i said, nerves are so much fun.
ps got myself a new partner for check off, so there! take that!
off to orient. (wish i were off to THE orient, but no such luck.)
8.21.2007
job update
Posted by Prisca: at 6:11 AM
Labels: Anxiety (again), Job hunting (sort of)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ER? That must be FUN! good luck! I wish I could do some work on the side. I'll just wait till I get my degree.
Congrats on both things!! I think you'll really like the job! I love my new job!!
Post a Comment