7.26.2007

no one told me suits are so...


...expensive!

yes, so i bought my 1st suit today after getting a call from a hospital that they want me to come up to an open house for RN's and students to tour the new facility and interview for GN jobs!

next to my wedding dress this was the most expensive outfit I have ever bought at $140 bucks (i'm cheap and i don't buy clothes unless they are on sale). i looked everywhere and tried all kinds of things on and this actually fit me correctly. it was somewhat exhausting, but at least i now have something for interviews, funerals, and my funeral if i should die anytime soon. nice.

i am feeling more and more like this graduation thing is going to happen? and this first (actual NURSE) interview is a big deal for me...

now, lets hope they have something in OB or mother/baby!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya about how suits can be expensive! I also refused to pay big bucks for clothes and clearance sales are my bestfriend lolz.

Oh, another OB-to-be Nurse :) IT seems that I do not see a lot of job openings in that area. Dunno why? I really enjoyed my clinical rotation in Labor and Delivery and mother/baby units.