7.19.2007

more stuff about senior year...

So I found out I will be in oncology or in the heart center at my clinical site. Thinking I would much rather go cardiac than cancer. That came out weird, huh? Go cardiac, go!

Originally I thought it would just be oncology, but they have spread people out a bit. I have started memorizing competencies. Fun, fun. And I need to ork on my head to toe assessment as I have to perform that bad boy on a fellow classmate. (Ok, I know that says "ork" but I liked that typo so much I left it.)

Was looking at cute school supplies at B&N tonight and suddenly realized--I don't need any with one semester left.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, one semester left! That's awesome. In 2 weeks I'll be done with 2nd semester and then i'll have 2 left. Can't wait! ;)

Prisca: said...

hi kim-gl on this semester!

hoosier nurse said...

My RN program will be done in December also. Can you believe it? Watch out unsuspecting world who will have me as a nurse!!!