2.09.2007

Wow

Clinical kicked my butt yesterday--it was soooo good and so sad at the same time. Long story, and I'll probably go into it more later, but suffice it to say I fell in love with my patient and had a good cry over her. *sigh*

Speaking of good cries, we all cried in post conference last night when we found out most of us will be on clinical probabtion for paperwork. We need an 80% at midterm--I thought last week was the grade we needed but the 80% is for THIS week!! I don't know if this week's set will get me that grade or not. It would suck to go from 100% to less than 80%. I will have a really hard time if I go on probabtion. My classmates are all struggling and worried. Guess everyone is below the mark with one person in particular at a 30% still. Yuck.

I stepped down from my class office on student council today. I just don't have time to deal with all the drama.

Too tired to write more...

3 comments:

Not Nurse Ratched said...

Don't worry: remember, you are a natural! :)

Unknown said...

Hi. I'm taking my pre-reqs right now - still have more than a year to go before I can even apply to nursing school.

It's taken me several days but I've just finished reading your blog from the beginning to now. Thanks for posting all this stuff it is very helpful to know all this stuff. I really like going in to something with my eyes wide open and not completely ignorant :)

Thanks again.

Prisca: said...

Sarah---wow, thanks for reading and glad I could help. Good luck with school! ;)