2.14.2007

VD?

Happy Valentine's Day.

DH gave me a pretty necklace and this DVD. I love the soundtrack to it and think it's pretty appropriate for this holiday! One of my kids made me a valentine that had him in jail on the front and it said, "I am trapped in love." Tehe.

Hope you have someone to love today--even if it is just someone in your life who you just really appreciate and care for. Romance ain't the end-all, be-all, kids. It's a fleeting nicety and it's the people that stick with you for years and years and years through life's dullness that count. Being married to a best friend is rad. Constancy is a good thing. Anyway.

Trying to figure out what to take to clinical with me to write up my paperwork. I need my lab book, my nursing diagnosis book, my pediatric med book, and I need something with some Patho in it, but I don't want to lug my textbook there (it has 2000 pages because it is a combo Peds/OB book). Plus I have to find a big enough bag to bring it all--my new clinical bag would break with the stuff.

I don't know how today is going to work because I spend so much time writing my stuff up--how much time is she going to give us, I wonder? Most likely I will have a lot to bring home and do tonight and tomorrow morning. I hope she gives me a somewhat interesting patient, ya know?

I am still coughing and feeling kinda yucky. I am on antibiotics, and this has lasted since Christmas!!!!! Kick me. Plus I went off Diet Coke for a few days and now I have the withdrawal headache.

Gotta pick the house up a bit and get my scrub-on. Have a good day!

0 comments: