Off to the school this morning to take my hospital safety test and try to pick up my syllabi for Pediatrics and Adult II (Med/surg). ("Try" because they never get them back from the printers in time for the semester to begin, which is utterly stupid because we NEED them.)
For lunch, I am meeting up with a friend who is an RN--she is going to show me how to work some of the drug problems in this stupid packet I worked on all day yesterday. (She also told me on the phone a couple days ago to remember that I have an "in" with her on her OB floor when I graduate. That made me HAPPY!)
Still kind of flu-ish sick and have been for over a week. I think I am getting better. Just lots of malaise and aches/pains. Trying to be healthy w/ food and stuff so I can get back to classes feeling good and I have dropped the 5 pounds I had gained over the holidays by doing the Weight Watchers thing. I am on a chocolate restriction--I just can't eat the stuff. I am completely unable to moderate sweets. Ugh.
Got all my books yesterday--my evil postman stuffed them all in my mailbox so they were squished! Started reading about concept mapping and think it really sucks. Care plans suck the life out of me.
Off to school...
1.04.2007
Quickie
Posted by Prisca: at 8:46 AM
Labels: Books, Dosage Calculations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Your comments made me laugh!
The hat took three days of on and off knitting. It actually goes quick. If you have circular needles, you don't need to know how to purl. To make stockinette stitch on circulars, all you have to do is knit!! :)
If you need help, I learned almost everything from knittinghelp.com
Thanks again for the comments, and the laugh!
Post a Comment