1.14.2007

Bye-bye R_N!

Well, R_N for Your Life is closing her blog. I shall miss her--DAILY! Go by there and say HI and read up if you haven't done so. She has a lot to say about school and nursing.

As for me, I have to get myself together because SCHOOL STARTS WENS! Cleaning, organizing, cooking some stuff and freezing it--yeah, I've got lots to do. And, I have to read some more, fill out a HUGE outline, finish my chapter in another notebook, and continue to study meds. List time, huh?

Today:
Finish clinical workbook
Clean up evil scrapbook mess
Laundry
House cleaning
Wait for it to snow and ice some more!

Mon:
Reading
Continue with cleaning
Work on MS outline

Tues:
Finish up reading and everything for orientation
Pack bookbags
Do some cooking for the week

Wens:
Orientation 9-4

Thurs:
Orientation 9-4

Fri:
Dentist (AGHHHH!!!)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I think it's a good think that it's icy here because I really need to get my house cleaned and ready for school. Good luck with your week!

hoosier nurse said...

You're making me tired and all I did was read your blog!