Phone rings. I look at Caller ID and see that it is DH"s Sunday school coordinator. Pick up phone and take it to DH quickly while I hit the talk button so when it gets to him he can say hello. I say to him, "S. is on the phone from church."
Put phone to husband's ear and can hear woman on other end say hello--dh starts trying to get away from phone.
DH whispers urgently, "Don't answer it! Don't answer it! Don't answer it!" He is not aware the phone is on and he is speaking directly into voice piece. Reacting quickly, I hit the off button...realizing I've hung up on the woman after she heard DH yell that into the receiver!!!
Tell DH that woman heard him. Start laughing like crazy woman--ya know, the cackling laugh that is accompanied by tears. DH calls woman back and explains...I think he had to fib a little there--but geez, I am sure she thinks we are nuts.
Saturday fun.
1.13.2007
He-haw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment