Usually, once a semester, I allow myself a little hookey from ONE class--I wait until the end so if I get sick or something I haven't missed anything...
Today is "hookey day"--just from my MH class. Then I go in in about an hour to take a med/surg test on CVD, CVA, Incontinence, etc. It worked out well as my dh had a dentist appointment and my kids really needed me this morning to get them out the door w/ brownies and soda in tow for Thanksgiving parties--plus I was up at 3AM-couldn't sleep so I studied.
Just had a classmate call--she walked out of class to check on me...We have skippers in our class and I am not one of them, so everyone thought I was dead on the road. Glad they cared enough to call...
She also said my instructor announced our MH test next week will be open book!!! She is trying to help people who are failing (we have a bunch) before the final. This means more play time for me this weekend--wheeeeeeeeee.
Ok, off to look at the note cards. :)
11.21.2006
Truancy
Posted by Prisca: at 9:58 AM
Labels: Class, Nursing School (general)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment