Had to talk one of my peers out of quitting school today during clinical--funny how I was feeling the same way.
This weekend has been one of the most stressful of my life. Who ever thought nursing school would be so hard?
I just have to make it through three more weeks and then finals...
Ugh.
How are you guys holding up out there? I think we are all wiped out, huh?
11.18.2006
exhausted...
Posted by Prisca: at 9:49 PM
Labels: Mental health
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes! I too am bone weary. I too had to be talked out of quitting nursing school in the middle of clincials. I too have a buttload of studying to do between now and finals. Hang in there!
I'm sick to death of school and can't wait for Christmas break. One more nursing and one more pharm tests, then the finals. Only one more clinical, and that's after Thanksgiving, and that will be more bringing food to the unit for the nurses.
Post a Comment