24 more days until the semester is over and finals week is upon me. I made it through two exams this week with a high B in one and I am pretty sure the same in the other. The rest of the day is free time for me, I think. Well, I should crack a book tonight for my med/surg tests next Tues. We will see about that...
I am really trying to focus on one day at a time or I go nuts and panic. My game plan is to finish up my papers this weekend (one is done and just needs to be handed off to the clinical instructor, the other I am going to work on at clinical since it is a process recording). Next week I will finish up my OB presentation. Then it is smooth sailing to finals.
My grades are all borderline A/B's, so who knows what I will come out with. As long as I PASS I am ok. Really. I have had a change of attitude as of late. I love A's but it is not worth it to kill myself over a grade. The anxiety is overwhelming when I work so hard--and I relax and enjoy learning so much more when I am not so type A about it.
We are down from 64 students to 45. We will probably lose 5-10 more after finals. I do NOT know what I would do if I failed finals. Ugh. Gotta get that 75%!!!
Tomorrow is my MRI--amazing how many people come out of the woodwork w/ panic attacks r/t the MRI tube when you have had one. I have been very consoled over the whole thing...
NAP TIME!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11.15.2006
24 days!
Posted by Prisca: at 1:43 PM
Labels: Classmates, Countdown, Grade rambling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
In the past 14 years as a nurse, ever since I graduated from nursing school in fact, nobody has ever asked me about my grades.
Post a Comment