
Had a wierd experience at "fourbucks" today:
Drinking my coffee, I write notecards on bipolar disorder and try to stick mental health concepts into fried brain.
Man sits down next to me and stares.
I try not to stare back and act really busy.
Man opens paper sack and eats muffin in one big bite, spilling crumbs down front of self: "Sigh."
I look up, then away. Back to notecards.
"I hate this..." he mumbles.
I ignore. Maybe I am imagining man talking to self?
"It is all so stupid. Mumble, mumble, mumble."
Man IS talking to self. I think about leaving.
Man slams hand on table, "It is psychological, I know it..." Man looks at me. I look at man. I wonder if I have finally lost mind and mental health class has driven me over edge of reason.
"Isn't it?" he asks me. I look up and nod.
I gather books up. I leave, trying not to leave too quickly. Feel like I should ask if man is ok, but decide it is not good idea. Man looks very unhappy.
This all happened after I had one of those wierd instances when I looked up to find another man across fourbucks staring at me. Each time I would glance up from my books he would smile at me...kinda distracting. I kept thinking, "Go away, go away, go away." Then the other man came in and well, studying was pretty much over.
Wow, it is ALL psychological. Hm.
***
I like to post this kind of stuff to keep me on track-excuse me if it it bores you:
Grades:
91.8 in Adult Nursing (A)
92 in OB (A)
90.6 in MH (B)(this should go up when I turn my papers in)
I am predicting A's in OB and MH, and a B in AN (that class kicks my butt)!
This week:
Study for MH
Complete OB Project
Type up OB notes
OB quiz online
Do all reading
1 lecture ;)
Boys out of school Thurs and Fri so ZOO time!!!
Next Week:
AN Quiz
MH Exam
3 lectures
Write MH paper
Study OB exam stuff
Study AN exam stuff
10.24.2006
Current Satus
Posted by Prisca: at 11:43 AM
Labels: Grade rambling, Mental health, OB, Stories, Studying
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment