9.29.2006

Tagged


Wendy tagged me from Critical Pathways to add my 7 favorite songs here...well, ok. I have lots of songs I love, but here are a few favorites, in no order. I am kinda persnickety and like old stuff. I'll try to add some newer things so I look cool:

1.)Just like Heaven-The Cure

I think this song sort of personifies the young Prisca, so when I hear it now I remember how far I have come. And that is a very good thing. I actually don't like to hear it because it is very bitter-sweet for me. Lots of memories.

2.) Girlfriend in a Coma-The Smiths

This song always reminds me of my honey. ;)

3.) Solid Gold-Luxury

I won't say why I love this song, I just do.

4.) Seven Nation Army-The White Stripes

I just love everything they do--and this is my fav of it all.

5.) Dancing Queen-ABBA
I LOVE ABBA--they have the happiest, most danciest music ever.

6.) O mio babbino caro (from Gianni Scicchi by Puccini) with voals by: Kiri Te Kanawa

This is sung on the Room with a View soundtrack--one of my favorite movies. I pretend I am in Italy whenever I hear it because I am a dork. I love opera but then forget I love opera, so I don't listen to it much...(honey, take me to an opera, k?)

7.)Bridge over Troubled Water-Simon and Garfunkel

One of the maybe 5 songs that truly makes me cry every time I hear it. Love it but can't listen to it-hahaha.

Ok, lets see, how about I tag Greensunflower, Heather, and another Heather, just for fun...(I don't even know if they read my blog?)

1 comments:

dog food sugar said...

I totally need to rent Room With A View again. I haven't seen it in years. That soundtrack is excellent. That movie is such eye candy!