9.24.2006

Hello out there!!

Hi to C & M--thanks for reading my blog, guys! :)

Now, for anyone else out there reading, won't you stop in and say hi in my comments section?? I am feeling all alone out here in cyberland...

6 comments:

hoosier nurse said...

You aren't alone. There are bazillions of us. I only have 15 months before graduation and I don't know a darn thing.

Anonymous said...

You're not alone! I love reading your blog. I just found it. I just got accepted to an accelerated BSN program for Jan 07, so i'm interested in seeing what it's like!

Prisca: said...

hey kim--good luck in your BSN program--it will be amazing for you, i bet!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I'm scared!

Anonymous said...

Hello. I just wanted to comment as well as I have been a regular reader of your blog for about a month or so now. I should hear any day now whether I'm in the accelerated BSN program here in the Cleveland area (starting Jan. '07) so I too am nosing around the various blogs to get an idea for what I'm in for.

I'm thinking about starting my own blog once I start school as a way to document the process so maybe I'll join you ou there in cyberspace someday. Do you like the blog format you're using?

Good luck to you!

Prisca: said...

hi adriel,

good luck on your acceptance!

yes, i like the ease of blogger but wish my page was a bit more personal. please do start a blog when you start school and i will link you! :)

kim,
i know the fear well! :) you will be great!!

-Prisca