Just a quickie...more later:
Clinical:
Had a 23 week baby die after a precipitous birth
Stuck my instructor with a dirty needle (she backed into it right after I had given an injection and was pushing the safety=she claims responsibilty)
Blew a vein with a late night IV attempt which really made my day!
Saw my first baby with 11 fingers
Cried my butt off in an elevtor with all 6 classmates and my instructor on our way home...
Crazy.
9.14.2006
Death and extra digits...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Prisca-I am so sorry to hear all of that. Just one of those events would have been traumatic enough, I can't imagine all of them. Youre a tough nurse. Keep your chin up.
My clinical experiences have amounted to a bunch of voyeristic experiences, i.e. I've been doing a lot of watching and not much "doing."
Ohhhhhhhh...Prisca. That is a horrible day. I'm sorry.
Get some sleep tonight, if you can.
Post a Comment