2.12.2006

Nurse Someday, here!

"How old am I, again?"

This question has plagued me. I have asked my husband it on a semi-daily basis since I got inot my 30's. I've never thought about this number much. It doesn't sound old or young or anything. So, that is one fact about me....

Let's see. Here are some other ones-all kind of boring, so I'll make it short. Mom, wife, crafty, fat, sometimes lazy. Oh, and I want to be a nurse. The other stuff was easy to attain--between the eating and the marriage vows, I have managed to get where I am now in life with relative ease.

Yeah, but the nurse thing...Nope. Not easy. Not fast. Not anything like I thought. And you have caught me sort of mid-process. You have stumbled upon me a few short days after this ambition of mine has been reborn. You see, it had died. Last year, Nurse Someday (that's me in third person just in case I lost ya) lost her spunk and her commitment. I found myself in a place where I had to fight for what I wanted, and I lost. Or so I thought...

Then on Tuesday, I got The Official Letter. Yeah, and it was a very good little letter...

I have be re-accepted to nursing school and start back in August!

Welcome to my blog. :)

0 comments: