12.28.2007

Shadow

Tomorrow is my big shadow day at the hospital--should be fun. I get to watch a nurse in action and try to learn as much as possible about the unit as I can in 12 hrs.

Meanwhile, friends have been trying to talk me into buying these clogs:


They are Dansko proefessionals and all the nurses/students I talk to swear by them...They are about $120. So what do I do if I hate them? Guess I am going to try them out--what do you guys think?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone at my school wears those. They even wear the brown/black/etc ones to class and just out and about. Even the guys! I never got into them though, but they do look nice! :)

Good luck shadowing!

hoosier nurse said...

my sister is a rep for a software company who once a month does classes on their stuff and she has to stand for all 8 hours of the class. She said they are a life saver and they look just as good now as when they were new three years ago.

Crystal said...

You could always go the eBay route! That's what I do if I don't like what I've bought!

Anonymous said...

I love my danskos now but they were difficult to break in. You have to be patient in the break in period. They especially hurt over the top of the foot. But, if you can break them in, they are awesome.

Prisca: said...

good idea about the ebay route! thanks guys for all your imput! xoxox! ;)

ornery dandelion said...

I think I'm the only nurse in the world who didn't really love these! My feet felt great in them, but every so often I'd stumble in them (something to do with the heel, I think). Not fun. I do love my Merrell slip-ons, though!