Got an 86% on my last test today. I must say that I am dissapointed. Wanted to go out with a bang. *sigh*
That said, I am done with that...oh, but we will be having one more quiz. Happy day. I am just. so tired. of. it. all.
Honestly, my instructors are so rude. I am just sick of them. I would ellaborate but I am too disgusted to even think on it...
Oh, and hello to Aunt Pickle--you are my only reader right now, I guess, until I reopen the blog. Thanks for caring! :)
11.29.2007
ugh
Posted by Prisca: at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hee hee, I feel so special!! I'm so tired, too! ATI is killing me. I have to get a 35 on my final just to pass and an 85 to get a B. I'm so tempted just to not study. I already have two A's. What is a C going to hurt. I have a job ~ now if I can get my butt in gear to get my apartment clean the whole world will be happy! Hang in there, dear!
Nope, second reader and I agree about not risking anything. That old HIPAA thing. I deleted every blog r/t patients I could find a few months ago, and felt a big sigh of relief. My instructors are still as sweet as pie, I'm just sick of it. Totally sick of it, and scared and horrified that someone is actually going to let me loose to care for sick people!! What the hell are they thinking?
Post a Comment