11.11.2007

sunday night fun

Just finished playing Sequence and eating ice cream with the kids. My gorgeous husband wanted me to let you all know he fixed my lap top. So no more complaining about that, for now.

I am practicing drug calculations. Dopamine/nitro/etc drips stink. I really would like to get all the math on tomorrows test correct for once this semester! Geez!

Went to study group and all we talked about for 3 hrs was Christmas shopping. We just couldnt get our butts in gear so tonight I need to get a couple more hrs of studying in...burn out is rampant in our class. Everyone is cranky and cooked. Not me--I am so happy lately! Happy to almost be done. Happy I made it this far! I'm annoying everyone else with my giddiness.

Ok, gotta go read about breast CA. Had a good friend pass away from breast CA in the 90's and it was very sad. She was an amazing woman. Did you know 1 in 7 women get this disease? Yeah, so check your breasts monthly, ok?

0 comments: