We have a pretty tight budget for Christmas this year (we have been broke as of late), so I am making stuff. And I got ALL my Christmas shopping done on Friday (that kind of tells you how little I am buying). Droppd the kids off at 9AM and shopped until I picked them up until 4PM. I avoided all the lines, got a ton of pre-Thanksgiving deals and hit some great sales. Stayed right under my budget. Shew. My feet were killing me.
I found a great Christmas list sight that I used to stay organized. Today I am making gifts and have just a few more to do. I am doing a lot of embossing and some sewing-crafts. I am also making recipe scrapbooks for my side of the family using some recipes from my grandmother and great grandmother-those are the most time consuming. Was going to make our Christmas cards this year but am feeling somewhat overwhelmed so may just order them from snapfish. I want to send out some sort of graduation announcement--not sure what to do for that?
On top of that, I managed to finsh two graduation gifts--little mortarboard scrapbooks of nursing school pictures--for my two study group pals.
Wow, I really keep myself busy, don't I? This week I want all my Christmas stuff finished up and I want to get my decorations up. Sometims I think I am lazy, then if I write out all the stuff I do I see that I am extremely motivated. It surprises me.
11.18.2007
Christmas Ramble
Posted by Prisca: at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I can think of many words to describe my friend Prisca. Lazy has never been one of them. You make me feel very guilty for my own Christmas avoidance procrastination. I am busy painting rooms and teaching, though...
My husband asked me if I wanted a plane ticket to come see you for Christmas today. I thought that was real sweet. He knows I am having nervous breakdowns for lack of adult conversation.
Post a Comment